Vision & Mission
Vision & Mission
- To uphold the evangelical FAITH as revealed in the Holy Scriptures and expressed in the Statement of Faith of Evangelical Alliance of Singapore.
- To foster the FELLOWSHIP of churches and Christian organisations through prayer and networking/ sharing of information, resources and facilities.
- To provide a FORUM for evangelicals to engage in biblical reflection and voice their concerns on national and international issues.
- To build an enabling FRAMEWORK among local and global evangelical bodies for evangelism, missions and service.
Objects for which the Alliance is established:
- To uphold the historic Evangelical Faith as revealed in the Holy Scriptures and as expressed in the Statement of Faith.
- To provide an enabling framework for building up the Christian Church in Singapore through concerted prayer, co-operative evangelism, coordinated missions programme and a coordinating information and resource centre and other related facilities.
- To pray and work for the renewal of the Church and for the deepening of the spiritual lives of its members.
- To present a united Christian witness in evangelism, service and mission.
- To propagate the Gospel and teaching of Jesus Christ in cooperation with all evangelical bodies both nationally and globally.
- To promote greater cooperation among the various evangelical bodies by sharing resources and by mutual encouragement.
- To arrange and conduct meetings for the advancement of Christianity and to provide counselling classes and training for the said purpose.
- To promote or participate in promoting the welfare of mankind on Christian, charitable and benevolent principles.
- To promote education or participation in schemes calculated to promote education with a Christian emphasis.
- To publish and promote Christian literature in Singapore and other parts of the world.